We work with you to organize and strategize the vision you have for your business or project.
We implement it over three phases:
Phase Two: Discuss the steps that screw the nuts and bolts together. Examine what process and workflows will provide measurable results. Establish standards for the product, service and/or results. Refine the outlay required to execute.
Phase Three: Set the action steps in motion by setting the expected milestones of accountability. Create a written or recorded summary of the strategy session(s). Ongoing meetings are available.
Who Is This A Fit For?
Do you run a business and relate to one or more of the statements below?
Current Business Position:
- Lacking structure from month to month.
- Cash flow issues and concerns about the future
- The business feels more like a job than a business
- Lackluster strategic plan
- Lacking forward momentum
- Need an objective sounding board to explore an idea without judgement or concerning those involved
- Want a starting place on revamping marketing
- Desire to grow but not sure how
- Not enough clients/customers to earn the desired income
- Effective business ready to grow and scale to the next level
- No objective business advisor
You may not be experiencing symptoms like the ones above but you realize that having a Strategy Consultant at this stage could accelerate your success. We would love to understand your story and help you magnify your inner and outward greatness.
Below are a few statements that make up an ideal business position. What would it mean to you and your business if you understood how to get from point A to point B?
Ideal Business Position:
- Structure to activities and has direction for each day/week/month/year.
- Using Industry Benchmark Comparisons to guides the owner to become part of the top 20% of their peers.
- Cash flow is under control and has an upward trajectory alongside business growth.
- Income level meeting or exceeding personal targets.
- Ability to vacation for 2 weeks or more at a time.
- Running a business with a road map to scale up over time, add employees and increase market share.
- An understanding and integration of the eight key drivers of the Value Builder System into the overall business road map.
- A Business Plan that provides a week to week, month to month scoreboard to track and measure the success and identifying problem areas proactively.
- A marketing strategy designed to provide control over generating a steady stream of targeted new clients/customers.
- A close relationship with their strategic business advisor with weekly or monthly meetings. Feels confident that they have someone to talk to that can provide direction and insight along the way.
- Knowing how to build a business that can thrive with or without you.
Contact us to schedule your free strategy session
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a intro call!