Attorney at Law & Founder
Jonathan Sparks is the Founder of Sparks Law. He works as an in-house counsel for small to medium-sized businesses. His bi-monthly blog deals specifically with legal issues that Georgia businesses face.
Before forming Sparks Law, Jonathan worked at the United States Department of Justice, the United States Senate Office, the Attorney General’s office for the District of Columbia, and as an attorney at King & Spalding here in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a graduate of the George Washington University Law School, where he excelled at Corporate and Business Law, Torts, Litigation, and Securities law.
Legal Practice Areas:
Business and Corporate, Business formation, Trademark, Copyright, and Internet law
- Named Rising Star 2 Years running by Lawyer Monthly Magazine (2017 and 2018)
- Authored article featured in Lawyer Monthly Magazine, available here, titled “How to make an Idea into a Business”
- Received Reader’s Choice Award Best Law Firm 2017 (Johns Creek GA) by Lifestyle Magazine
- Record Busters Chapter President and Vice President (Business Networking International, “BNI”) (2015 – 2017) Conducted weekly chapter meetings with over 50 people
- Certified Profit First Professional 2019; expert in Profit First Implementation
- Contributor to Forbes.com (2019)
- Here’s the direct link to the article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/2019/04/25/14-fears-entrepreneurs-faced-and-overcame-when-they-were-first-starting/.
- Trained other Lawyers for Continuing Legal Education Seminar on Business Contracts (2019)
- Featured on RJon Robin’s Podcast “Real Lawyers by How To MANAGE A Small Law Firm” available here: